Thursday, May 26, 2011

TINY DANCER !

Last weekend my mother and I traveled to Southern Maryland for the weekend. My granddaughter, Kari, performed in her first ballet recital. Kari was in the first dance of the Ladybugs. How adorable these tiny dancers were as they performed so beautifully! The discipline and the skill development in these tiny dancers was amazing!
After the show, her proud brothers gave her flowers. Although they deny it, they were pretty captivated by the dancers.
Mom was so proud of her little ballerina. Watching little girls dance is so different from attending T-Ball and soccer games!
My mom, who is 81, showed off her athletic ability with a one-on-one game with Ryan. Look at that shot! She surprised us with how many baskets she made.

Mom was in her element relaxing with Jayce, aka "moose!" This child is only 3 1/2 months old, but is already outgrowing his 6 months clothes! Future Suma wrestler?
"Capture Photography" by Julie Showalter took these pictures of Jayce a month ago. I love this black and white photo!
Look at his sparkling eyes and pudgy little hands! I just love babies!
How appropriate is this picture of Jayce tipping the scales! He barely fits!
Last Friday I was able to attend Marion Elementary School's grandparents day. Sasha was all smiles when I arrived.
The entire class recited a wonderful poem about grandparents. Then Sasha gave me this art piece with the poem attached. Love the joy on a child's face about the simple things in life. We can learn so much from the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers