It has been almost two months since I have updated the status of my New Year's Resolutions. I also have some really cute pictures to share, so here goes!
1. Books Read - I have been a reading maniac lately and since my last post in May I have read fifteen books including: Sisters Red – Jackson Pearce, In Her Shoes – Jennifer Weiner, Sweeping Up Glass – Carolyn Wall, The Painted Kiss – Elizabeth Hickey, The Gilded Chamber – Rebecca Kohn, Spoken From the Heart – Laura Bush, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – Steig Larson, Much Ado About Jessica Kaplan – Paula M. Cohen, Elizabeth Street – Laurie Fabiano, Five Days in Paris – Danielle Steel, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner – Stephanie Meyer, Baker Towers – Jennifer Haigh, Sugar Queen – Sarah Addison Allen, Light On Snow – Anita Shreve, and If I Stay – Gayle Foreman. It is quite an eclectic list! I really enjoyed Elizabeth Street, which is a true story based on the author's ancestors who emigrated to NYC from Italy and encountered the early Italian mafia.
2. Lose 25 pounds - I am just a few pound from my goal weight in spite of a trip to Vegas and the beach. Haven't gained, but haven't lost anymore. Stagnating.
3. Anniversary - We still haven't made a decision about where to go next year for our 20th anniversary, but we are thinking about an all inclusive Sandal's resort. Anybody have suggestions?
4. Photography - No progress on the camera or photography lesson goal. However, I am taking lots of pictures! Just call me the "Nanarazzi!"
5. Write - No progress here either!
6. Big Apple Trip - Still hoping to go to New York City, but the summer is flying by.
Jim and I are going to New Orleans (Nawlons!), the "Big Easy" in August.
7. Raise $ for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Our October "Crop For A Cure" is shaping up, but I also decided to have an online Tastefully Simple Party to benefit JDRF! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tastefully Simple products and if you have not tried these marvelous foods, you need to! For every order you purchase, the proceeds will go to JDRF and the products will be shipped to your front door! Couldn't be easier! Thanks in advance to all who purchase. Here's what to do:
1. log on to http://www.tastefullysimple.com
2. Click "Shop Our Products"
3. Look for magnifying glass and click Host/Event Search
4. Type in Martina Fegan and order away!
These pictures are just too cute!
This is a scrapbooking layout I did this week
Dixon is such an adorable "little man!"
Clara and Sasha are all smiles!
All decked out in their finery for a wedding.
How cute is this picture!